Today’s post is by Chavi Singer, who I know from my “real” life. Just recently I discovered that she has a fantastic blog, Easy Jewish Home. I’ve been have a blast browsing her posts. They are chock full of great tips for running a busy household, recipes, crafty things, parenting, well, you should really check it out!
~ ~ ~
Moving? Have a box (or two or three) labeled “right away”. This should include:
- Bedding – sheets, blankets, pillows
- Pajamas for each family member
- One set of clean clothes for each family member, including socks and undies
- Basic toiletries – toothbrush and paste, shampoo, hand soap, and toilet paper
- Things your kids can’t live without – special dolls, toys, stuffed friends, and a few books
- Kitchen: small stock of paper cups, plates, napkins, and plasticware, box of cereal
- Kitchen: COFFEE
This should allow you to get to your new place, get into bed, get up again, and stumble to the stack of boxes awaiting your attention. Smile!