Every day is a new chance. Don’t get bogged down by the (probably long) list of things you wish you’d done, the times you wished you could’ve helped, or any other normal and understandable disappointments.
These are strange times, and the kindnesses you may have been doing on the regular may not be an option anymore. You may be more overwhelmed than usual (aren’t we all?). You may not even know where to start.
Well, you can start fresh today, and choose to do something small (or something big, if you want!)
- Send someone you know a picture of a cute animal
- Send a motivational text to a friend who is struggling
- Arrange to watch a movie at the same time and do it on a video call
- Reach out to a friend or family member who is isolated
- Send an interesting article to a friend
- Send a joke or funny men to a friend
Let me know what acts of kindness you’ve done, or that people have done for you!